+18

Now getting back to Toothless
https://youtu.be/GL9sgRLdR_E?t=5 (This for fun)
Toy Story 4 is out and because of Disney's chumminess with the Academy will most likely best out How to Train Your Dragon3 at the box office.
HTTYD is by far the more superior film as far as animation, artwork, and originality, is concern, but it is politics as usual.
I don't even bother to watch the awards anymore because it is all bought and paid for. Once in a great while there is an actual "upset" but it is rare.
Please feel free to express how the Oscars have failed your favorites. amirite?

Image for post Now getting back to Toothless

https://youtu.be/GL9sgRLdR_E?t=5   (This for fun)

I don't even bother to watch the awards anymore because it is all bought and paid for.  Once in a great while there is an actual "upset" but it is rare. 

dru18s avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that dru18 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Shoot, this is suppose to be a live link.

I heard Keanu was in toy story

I think Toothless is one of the cutest creations that I have seen in the animated world in a long time. I had not seen that video before and I knew I just had to share it. I liked the first and even second Toy Story very much, I just thought that the Dragon movies were better made and more pleasantly different.

I love the HTTYD movies. Today they remind me of my little Bentley.

I used to love watching the awards shows but then when it started to get screwy, I was done.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Lil_Princess I love the HTTYD movies. Today they remind me of my little Bentley. I used to love watching the awards shows...

How could anyone not like Toothless? :) Did you get to see the video that I sent?

I just don't like it when they play politics with that show, it overlooks too much talent. HTTYD3 was far more superior in terms of animation and background art than any of the Toy Stories, but Disney rules.

@dru18 How could anyone not like Toothless? :) Did you get to see the video that I sent? I just don't like it when they...

Yes I did. I can't wait to see the third one. Toy Story is not a favorite of mine but my boyfriend loves the movie.