+17

I seen a video from China. they called it a meat festival. They had hundreds of dogs on an open tractor truck. They were in cages. A man took one out and used a blow torch on a live dog and
threw him in boiling water. I cried for half an hour after I seen that. It was so heart breaking.
I suggest you boycott Chinese goods. These people are Evil. Amirite??? amirite?

hootowls avatar
5 4
The voters have decided that hootowl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't even want to find that and look at it.

If anyone needs to burn in hell, it's people that do things like that.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are +2Reply
@DandyDon I don't even want to find that and look at it. If anyone needs to burn in hell, it's people that do things like that.

It's heart-sickening enough just knowing it is going on....I wouldn't look at a video either.

Although the dog and cat meat trade has been going on for ages in China and several other Asian countries, the Yulin dog meat festival is relatively 'new'. Yes, I think anyone promoting and participating in such horrendous cruelty to animals is "evil".

Reportedly, the majority of Chinese people no longer eat dog meat. One of the many organizations that have been fighting both the dog and cat meat trade and this atrocious "festival", is founded by and made up of those who are are Chinese.

We don't do anything disgusting like that. You had to see the video . It was on Drudge
Report. I swear those dogs knew it was the end for them. So very sad.

Anonymous