-10

I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos I never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me. The girl I want to get marry to left me few weeks to our wedding for another man. When I called her she never picked my calls, She blocked me on her facebook and changed her facebook status from engage to Single, when I went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me. I lost my job as a result of this cos I couldn't get myself anymore, my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life. I tried all i could do to, amirite?

Erika Raven Moon Templehttps://ericaraven.webs.com/
kanerobertss avatar
1 14
The voters have decided that kaneroberts is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos I never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me. The girl I want to get marry to left me few weeks to our wedding for another man. When I called her she never picked my calls, She blocked me on her facebook and changed her facebook status from engage to Single, when I went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me. I lost my job as a result of this cos I couldn't get myself anymore, my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life. I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i travel to East to execute some business that I have been developing some years back. I told him my problem and all i have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job, he told me he gonna help me, I didn't believe that in the first place. But she swore she will help me out and she told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets’ was amazed when i heard that from her...she said she will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back, the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he’s busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells, she said am gonna see positive results in the next 14 days that is Thursday. My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done. She said, she never knew what she was doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again. it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call, I called the Erica and told her my my girl friend called and she said I haven’t seen anything yet… she said i will also get my job back. And when its Sunday, they called me at my place of work that i should resume work on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit I have spent at home without working...My life is back into shape have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and I have my job back too. This lady is really powerful...if we have up to 20 people like her in the world, the world would have been a better place...she has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now...Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the lady for help. You can mail her to erika_raven_temple@ religious. com, I can’t give out her number cos she told me she don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world...she said her email is okay and she also have a web site if you want to visit her there’ she will replied to any emails asap..Hope she helped u out too...good luck. Her web site is ericaraven. webs . com

kanerobertss avatar kaneroberts Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2868763

I honestly don't know how the first time was painful enough ono smilie

@2868905

Quiet isn't in my vocabulary wary smilie

@2868910

Ya ain't gonna stop me

@2868913

Its good not to hold in anger

@2868917

Hopefully it helps your hostility issue

@2868920

I like to change it up a bit sometimes

Quickest way to get your problem solved and get your ex back. Whatssap +1(585)2064329

Dude...I got a peach farm in Alaska I would be interested in selling ya.

Sorry but I call BS and this is ploy to get people to your website that you think are naive enough to buy into the hocus pocus bogus stuff. Sorry to burst your bubble but ya might try somewhere else.

Thanks but I have been helping the prince of Nigeria solve some money problems, for a while.

He set me up with somebody he knows personally.
For $29.95, I received a spell and a crows foot necklace.

I can't wait to start using it.