unknownconditions avatar
2 16
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2869349

Love does have a color preference thou... but charging more for the red crayon seems wrong

@2869371

I have experienced this at the door of a club where a woman was let in and I had to not only wait in a non existent line but I was then asked to pay 50 $ just to get in.

@2869386

I love identifying these double standards … It's a crazy world ...maybe one day we will look at the whites only pie people as being early prototype SJW's

@2869396

Some are just protected by law … I think what goes around comes around … We may be punished for the sins of our parents and responsible for the sins of our children making us righteous in our own sins .

@2869371

This may be shocking to some, but this "liberal" agrees with everything you've said here. smile smilie

Well, I don't think that "one drop" rule would apply here...so I dunno. I'm guessing it would be those who simply look "white".

My favorite part is when you receive a vocabulary lesson and a word is completely misunderstood. EQUITY . I'm starting to get scared of words and peoples misuse of them.