StarzAboves avatar
3 39

Nice answer choices, fear dissent much? I think he read "ramparts" as "airports." It seemed like he was rushing at times during the speech, especially at the beginning. Not his best performance.

@Maze Nice answer choices, fear dissent much? I think he read "ramparts" as "airports." It seemed like he was rushing at...

If you think it's dissent then you have a problem. Make a post and do your own options if mine bother you so much. Trump make a stupid goof, even an elementary child knows better than that. He's the president he needs to get his act together.

@Maze Your answer choices are pathetic, that was my point. Yeah he flubbed a word, big deal.

Flubbed a word, he flubbed most of history. Who on God's earth would even think to say we had planes and airports during the Revolutionary War. Geez. That's a lot more than a word. But go on defend this low down, corrupt president, that speak to all of us your character as well. I know how much the truth hurts you....but my options speak the truth, if you don't like them, bypass them or bypass my post.

@Maze You'll like this, just out today: 07/07/19 Poll: Trump's approval rating hits highest point of...

Wow, nothing has changed, has it. After two years he still can't reach the 50% mark. People are waking up, at last. 44 approve and 53 disapprove. That's pretty sad for a president who touts how important he is all the time. And brags about what a great job he is doing.

"Meanwhile, 44 percent of voting-age Americans said they approve of Trump's job performance, while 53 percent said they disapprove of it. Just 39 percent of voting-age Americans said they approved of Trump's job performance in April.

@2869706

Too bad you're not smart enough to create your own statement, but had to use mine instead. No wonder you support Trump, you're just like him.

@2869730

I wasn't even on your other post. And I don't have a support group, but you sure do. lol

@2869528

Nah, I know you'll back me up. hehe smilie

@2869557

I kinda think most people here know which side of the aisle I'm on. lol When the going gets tough, I'll take help from anyone. lol

@2869547

lol You nailed it. They won't block you, they love to argue. But they can't argue about what came straight out of the horse's mouth.

@2869576

Clear case of DEFLECTION, right there.

@2869632

Pardon me, but you're the one that seems to be pissed off.

@2869632

YOUR point was deflection, no matter how you try and 'splain or justify it. Wow...talk about "blah-blah-blah, yak-yak-yak!

Amazing, how pissed YOU get when someone uses a page out of your own playbook. hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hello smilie hello smilie hello smilie

@2869689

Personal insults are YOUR thing, RL. You may find them fun and enjoyable, but I do not.

@2869685

Of course you'd say that...being one who clearly suffers from Hillary Derangement Syndrome AND is seething with hatred for "liberals". GREAT comeback, though. smirk2 smilie

@2869688

I have submitted 3 posts related to Trump, in 4 years. None demeaning or mocking conservatives. YOU, on the other hand, have submitted NUMEROUS posts and comments demeaning or mocking Hillary Clinton and liberals.

What's that you were saying about "truth", again?

@2869693

This post is about TRUMP. You deflected. My reply was in response to your lame dodge. I suggest you pay attention.

@2869705

You admitted it with ALL kinds of dodging and personal deflection..yeah.

@2869714

Nope, you only admitted that you "intentionally" deflected. You got quite pissy though when I pointed it out, and accused me of being angry simply for doing so.

What is it you think I should admit here, I wonder.

@2869722

Which hypocrisy is that? I realize you are fixated on what you often refer to as "liberal" hypocrisy, and all, while apparently being blind to your own. Where is this "mind numbing hatred" you speak of though, or anything else you mentioned?

If you think the OP and I agreeing that you're the one who seems angry is a personally insulting gang attack, you must be a really special kind of snowflake. Radical shrieking? Now THAT is almost amusing. wt smilie

@2869771

Of course you are allowed to be sensitive. It's quite a thing for you to go ahead and admit it for a change, too. I have no "gang" though, and hypocrisy is simply hypocrisy.....there is no liberal or conservative kind.

You want to believe I hate you, go ahead. I'm quite sure I've never said you weren't "important" enough to. Seems like you've been trying to make me hate you, with the consistent passive-aggressive crap, and insisting that I do. I think this is getting sort of ridiculous though, here on this post. I did simply point out your deflection, after all.

@2869783

Seems pretty clear there, in the reply you are referring to. Not only do I not have any "derangement syndrome" due to Trump being the president, I've never given the slightest indication that I do.

@2869851

Not much to think about or ponder, there.

@2869576

I think you're in love with Hillary....that's all you ever talk about, even make posts about her. lol

@2869692

This is the first post I've made about Trump in a very long time. You on the other hand, comment about Hillary on just about every comment you make. Even now you have another post out about hating liberals. Pathetic.

Nope, I never knew that before. :) He's said far worse or goofier stuff when he's not reading a teleprompter, I think, but this one is pretty funny. How is the teleprompter supposedly going out to blame for what he said without it, I wonder.

@Piper2 Nope, I never knew that before. :) He's said far worse or goofier stuff when he's not reading a...

He also said he knew his speech by heart, so why did he even bother with a teleprompter if it was gonna goof him up. It's hilarious...any other president would have laughed it off, but not Trumpo. lol

@StarzAbove He also said he knew his speech by heart, so why did he even bother with a teleprompter if it was gonna goof him...

I heard someone defending his blunder saying Trump must have seen "ramparts' on the teleprompter, and thought it said "airports". Personally, I don't think those words look much alike.
To be fair...I can understand it being disconcerting to have a teleprompter go out in the middle of a speech, but I see your point. I think most any other president would have laughed it off, too.

@Piper2 I heard someone defending his blunder saying Trump must have seen "ramparts' on the teleprompter, and thought...

How silly, those words have nothing to do with each other. Trump goofed as usual, but his supporters get all pissy when we show them the facts. lol

Anonymous