+7

MAGA hat wear CHALLENGE!!!
To be able to step in someone else's shoes for a day can be very eye opening. While we can't change ourselves one easy way to receive different reactions from people is to change what they "think" of you.
So I'm suggesting to all lovers of equity... wear the hat for one day ...especially if you are not a supporter and behold the judgement of beliefs and oppression of expression , amirite?

Image for post MAGA hat wear CHALLENGE!!!

unknownconditions avatar
3 7
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I like the general idea of that, but I'll pass.

@2869859

some people might be surprised by this

@2869925

to be honest I have never worn one … so your input is valuable

Maybe those wearing the hat should take it off and find out what the other side is all about. There are always two sides to every story.