-25

Have you ever forgotten your child in a hot locked car, amirite?

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar
5 19
The voters have decided that LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No, I have never forgotten any living being was locked in a hot car. It is truly sickening, how often that happens to young children and dogs.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 No Way +5Reply
@Piper2 No, I have never forgotten any living being was locked in a hot car. It is truly sickening, how often that...

I know, whenever I am out shopping and hear a dog barking, : look to see if it is in a car. sadly babes can't bark.

@Piper2 Good for you, if you take action about it if necessary.

I would but it is more often a neighborhood dog, or one in an open truck bed. people are really worried about dogs round here big fines if they are left at all.

I was at a dog show once and the officials forced the driver to sit in the car for 45 mins after finding a dog in a car. Bet they never did that again.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I was at a dog show once and the officials forced the driver to sit in the car for 45 mins after finding a dog...

One can only hope they didn't. I've often wondered if the people I eventually called the police on once, ever did that again.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 No Way +1Reply

I don't understand how anyone can do that.

I was listening to the radio about a week ago, they were talking about this.
Some expert or whatever she was, was saying....
"It would help people remember the child back there, if they would put something IMPORTANT in the back seat".
I couldn't even believe she said that.

If there was a severe enough charge for this, more people wouldn't forget so easy.

Put that damn phone down and pay attention to what the hell you're doing.

@2870803

Thousand dollar fine if kid is seen alone in car may get their attention - Better to leave the babe home for a few moments, at least they won't bake at home..

I don't have any ids but I can not believe it is on the news often that people walk off leeavuing a kid in the car until they bake

No, never. I never left my kids alone in any car, no matter what the weather was.

Never! no smilie

@2870804

Right this site is pretty messed up - there are so few ways to post a question. But it is the thought that counts for me.

Anonymous