0 19

If so many people are in desperate need of asylum from the places the USA is getting such a mass influx of asylum seekers, where is all the reporting from global journalists doing onsite reports within those countries about this mass emergency?
Wouldn't this qualify for today's "news", especially to authenticate the asylum needs of so many thousands of asylum-seekers?

Most are Mexican nationals... So when they apprehend them they need to act diplomatic and ask Mexico " hey why are so many of your people leaving??" We need a legitimate excuse for asylum seeking. So If Mexican government is not doing anything illegal , then these people aren't asylum seekers they are illegal immigrants. And that's a crime. If we can't see war crimes or injustice happening to these Mexican Nationals, they must remain In Mexico.

@unknowncondition Most are Mexican nationals... So when they apprehend them they need to act diplomatic and ask Mexico " hey why are...

so in short … there is no special crisis to report on about asylum seekers … just illegal immigration

@unknowncondition so in short … there is no special crisis to report on about asylum seekers … just illegal immigration

Thus, it's no wonder the prog left has to send its own legal teams into Mexico to coach illegal aliens on how to game the American asylum process and get away with it.
Sure is a sad state that the pro open border mass media is embracing mass asylum propaganda to further the globalist prog agenda it wants for America.

@Thus, it's no wonder the prog left has to send its own legal teams into Mexico to coach illegal aliens on how to...

Not just sad... it's treasonous... but hey, beating the system is truly American.

America is like a black hole for the globalist agenda... you see them winning everywhere else but it is delayed here... I think part of infiltrating America provides them with a glimpse of the idealism and this strong feeling is hard to deny. These promises of the left fuel the reaping of the right. And I think the jealousy has turned from destroying something unjust that bothers you, into you becoming it.

@unknowncondition Not just sad... it's treasonous... but hey, beating the system is truly American. America is like a black hole...

Imagine the feeling of seeing protesters on the news cheering you on ...while all along your doing something illegal... only in america

@2870893

Probably because you sleep all day?

@2870898

Doubt you are napping.
Don't doubt you are likely lazy as hell and nap in between post creations.
Hey, your business...enjoy.

@2870901

Have no idea what that means, but if you do, it's all good.

@2870903

Actually, I'm glad I don't.
For me, it is as all good as you knowing what it does mean.

@2870903

I do know what "scoot" means, but since this is my anon post, I think I'll ignore that directive.

@2870916

So this is major news, yet the NYT article is all there is?
No other news sources have picked up on the sudden need for mass asylum from these countries?
Venezuela is major news across the media board..Why not these other countries that are the most "lawless, violent, and dangerous?
Just curious.

@2870918

Very capable...Of course there will be search results, and has been.
But, NO across-the-board on location, ongoing reporting by mass media of widespread asylum necessities for mass exodus from any of those countries.
Yet, to the contrary, there is across-the-board reporting of the "asylum seekers" aggressively wanting to enter only the USA.
There is ongoing violence reported everyday by mass news media in all parts of the world.
But, daily or weekly updates of ongoing violence in those countries from which the USA is getting all the innocent asylum seekers?....No.

@2870930

Geography having anything to do with lack of the ongoing, on location reporting of the alleged conditions in multiple countries that apparently require mass exodus from those countries by its citizens ONLY to the USA in which to seek asylum?
Why would geography prevent mass media, on location, consistent reporting from Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, etc., when it has not prevented regular, reporting from a violent country like Venezuela?

@2870934

I have availed myself of that opportunity... Response?... Crickets.
Oh, and it has nothing to do with my satisfaction.
It merely has to do with why no such reporting.

Anonymous