+30

Wealthy corporate churches, in our area, are building like crazy and since they don't have to pay property taxes they can afford to. How long will it be before atheists and non-religious people get tired of paying for people's religion? amirite?

ozzyboys avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that ozzyboy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Everycreeper smilie property should pay property tax otherwise they are not contributing to the system.

Every property should pay property tax otherwise they are not contributing to the system.

this makes me want to start a cult.... I don't want to be the main guy just his right hand man , those guys always get away

They are not contributing to the system if every property should pay property tax otherwise, (creeper smilie)

I'm already tired of it. They don't pay income tax either. Talk about money for nothing. They sell an invisible product without a hint of evidence that it even exists

urwutuiss avatar urwutuis Yeah You Are 0Reply

I am not anti-religion, I just don't want to pay for it.