-12

up skirting is the act of taking pictures of women wearing skirts. The hope is that you catch a glimpse of a woman without underwear. Consider me an expert even though I outgrew this perversion when I was 12. I however fail to see where this mans crime was. These women were of age in public wearing cloths that they chose. I'm (not) saying it's the womans fault for wearing dresses but dresses are designed with a big hole in them making it easy to become prey to a pervert. One solution if you are fearful is to not wear dresses. amirite?

If any persons privates are visible in public, that's called indecent exposure and they are the perpetrator. It's your job to cover yourself up so on one can see your privates. Yes this guy is a pervert but taking a picture of women in their pubic cloths does not seem criminal.