-14

up skirting is the act of taking pictures of women wearing skirts. The hope is that you catch a glimpse of a woman without underwear. Consider me an expert even though I outgrew this perversion when I was 12. I however fail to see where this mans crime was. These women were of age in public wearing cloths that they chose. I'm (not) saying it's the womans fault for wearing dresses but dresses are designed with a big hole in them making it easy to become prey to a pervert. One solution if you are fearful is to not wear dresses. amirite?

If any persons privates are visible in public, that's called indecent exposure and they are the perpetrator. It's your job to cover yourself up so on one can see your privates. Yes this guy is a pervert but taking a picture of women in their pubic cloths does not seem criminal.

PWC accountant, 24, caught with 1,700 'upskirt' images outside TopshopLeon Chan, who works for PricewaterhouseCoopers, admitted? outraging public decency after he was spotted acting suspiciously behind a woman on London's Oxford Street.https://www.thenewscommenter.com/news/pwc-accountant-24-caught-with-1700-upskirt-images-outside-topshop/1174055
unknownconditions avatar
0 22
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2871300

Just YES....

@2871300

I think it's funny that holding the camera in a different angle is what makes it a crime.

@2871307

ok we have the same mad libs arguments every time, where you can replace a few words and we have the same conversation every time.
we always disagree about how to prevent something. I always say that changing your behavior is the only way to insure that something doesn't happen. i.e. If you don't want pictures of your hoo hoo just don't wear dresses.
But you want to change other people and make them not want to take these pictures, this is so much harder.

In this way you are way more idealistic them me. But fighting in this way creates more victims. Sure Sally may have the right to wear her skirt with no panties but she is the loser when she is stubborn and gets a picture of her hoo hoo taken.
but to make absolutely sure there is no way anyone sees her hoo hoo. I would tell her to wear pants.

@2871317

I personally will respect your privacy but I can only speak for myself

@unknowncondition I think it's funny that holding the camera in a different angle is what makes it a crime.

but really if you are so irresponsible with your wardrobe that you become exposed ---in public- people are free to film

Women wearing skirts or dresses ARE covered, unless said "cloths" are skimpy enough to expose what's underneath them.

should this photographer get arrested... or is Monroe flashing everybody

@unknowncondition should this photographer get arrested... or is Monroe flashing everybody

as usual you dont know what your talking about
that is from a motion picture

The douchebag was in the wrong..

I'm a bucket full of crazy...if I was to ever catch someone doing that...jail time would be far more pleasant than what I am capable of doing

Just cause ya wear a dress does not give a sick pervert the right to invade personal space