-19

rock bands didn't invent backstage passes, security did, amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't know who "invented" them, but I'm pretty it's the reps for the rock bands who approve them.

@Piper2 I don't know who "invented" them, but I'm pretty it's the reps for the rock bands who approve them.

I just watched Pink Floyd the wall...it inspired this post … just looking for opinions ???

@unknowncondition I just watched Pink Floyd the wall...it inspired this post … just looking for opinions ???

Was that a question? I do usually assume that people who submit posts on an opinion site, are looking for opinions. Doesn't always seem to be the case, but it is a reasonable assumption.

besides the bad visuals and music that movie holds up...ha.. but I was surprised by the deep meaning of the plot