When it comes to making that weekly trip to the supermarket...ya either love it or hate it...how long do ya usually spend getting groceries?

Image for post When it comes to making that weekly trip to the supermarket...ya either love it or hate it...how long do ya usually spend getting groceries?
16% In there way to long cause the fools keep moving stuff 10% Oh it's like a country drive I am in there for 3 hours 65% No more than an hour...I am a super shopper 10% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar
5 19

Why don't Kellogg's of Post or whatever make what the public really wants deep down (but they won't admit it) - - Bacon Bran cereal!

@2871498

Haha I always by them last to be honest...I don't want to be seen with them in my cart.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Oh it's like a country drive I am in there for... -1Reply

I know the aisles by heart and get through them as quickly as possible. Not a fan of shopping, but I do love food! a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell No more than an hour...I am a super shopper +2Reply

We mostly shop the perimeter of the store for the meats and vegetables. In and out in about or less than an hour. It's an adventure for me because I scan for the yellow get rid of labels. Half price and I have to eat it today - I can do that. No more briskets though. Great deal but too much food and the freezer is packed.yum smilie

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy No more than an hour...I am a super shopper +2Reply

I've just resigned myself that it's something I have to do if we want to eat. Depending on how much I need, I'm a rather quick shopper and always with a list.

@StarzAbove Wow, that's a long time.

I have been buying things I never bought before like real tuna and steak the first time I stood at the counter for an hour because I didn't know which one. Thankfully a nice gentleman seen I looked like I was lost and helped me out

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Oh it's like a country drive I am in there for... -6Reply
Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Oh it's like a country drive I am in there for... -2Reply
@Lil_Princess Lol I do hate standing in the checkout for more than 20 minutes

I've never had to wait that long, but sometimes I get impatient with the cashier for talking to others and holding up the line. I offered to pay for a guy's groceries one day, because he was arguing with the cashier about the price of some beans. But he wouldn't let me.

I go to a couple of different stores.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Oh it's like a country drive I am in there for... 0Reply
@DandyDon I go to a couple of different...

What store does he shop in? I wanna go there.

I make a detailed list with everything I need/want THEN give it to my daughter!!hehe smilie She does all the grocery shopping. I don't go near those crazy places!! lol

SA1s avatar SA1 Other 0Reply