-11

how come there is no advanced gym class... it was embarrassing for this perfect physical specimen to compete with all the people too lazy to even change clothes .. in the same way I wasn't in advanced math class because I would slow down the rest of the class. amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
1 3
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Gym class is a waste of time in my opinion...not one time in my career have they let me break out the bowling ball and pins or required me to run a mile before extracting data and creating pretty charts crs smilie

@Lil_Princess Gym class is a waste of time in my opinion...not one time in my career have they let me break out the bowling ball...

bowling might mean catholic school... physical education is about prolonging your life … doctors can teach you how to get over sickness.. but exercise is the best preventative to avoid sickness.