-13

constantly private companies and governments are shooting micro radiation waves thru your body weather you use a phone or not... I feel I should be legaly allowed to opt out of this bombardment forcing these " DNA polluters" to find a more practical way. amirite?

Image for post constantly private companies and governments are shooting micro radiation waves thru your body  weather you use a phone or not... I feel I should be legaly allowed to opt out of this bombardment forcing these " DNA polluters" to find a more practical way. amirite?
unknownconditions avatar
3 28
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I feel the same way for radio waves … even if they are harmless I do not want then flowing thu my body

@2872673

thanks I never heard that before

@2872691

where did u go to college?

@2873491

i'll learn proper English when they perfect this language...it has too many contradictions and double meanings... maybe you've seen me post this before but why would a word be spelled different then it's phonetic equivalate [fe'nedic]

@2873519

yes some would say excuses... but who are you to tell me where my grammar should stand especially on such a flexible language … English with it's accents and slangs should be enjoyed how you personally see fit... I'm certainly judging you by your "perfect" grammar and it would benefit you to judge as well, see don't you think you know me better?

@2873535

but you expect my grammar to be... English is my first and only language and I respect people who learn it as a second or third. but really from what I have experienced using this language, I feel it's mostly confusing... don't even get me started on the dead scientific language

@2873640

Fucking grammar Nazis

@2873717

Is spaghetti a Italian or English word.. did we just stop coming up for names of food.. why would food names be special ??? and who decides??

@2872691

look, I went to school and all they wanted to talk about was the same time wasting, side lining distractions we are wasting servers data space wit replying to each other... Plus the point of the post is that outside factors are contributing to the worlds retardation ... so congratulations we are both dumb you just have better grammmer

@2872685

The Surgeon General should immediately issue a report on the dangers of such waves!