For people who need help to stop swearing
Few quick and painful solutions
1st time 1 minute hand slapping
2nd "" 2 minutes
3rd "" 4 minutes
4th "" 8 minutes
5th "" 16 minutes
Or same measures for thigh slapping but make subject come in front of you and spread legs so you can slap their inner thighs senseless.
Or
1 2 slaps to each inner thighs
2 4 slaps
3 6
4 8
5 10
And so on

Ranger14s avatar
1 6

This is only for people who say they wanna stop swearing not for people who don't care of they swear.

You may even do the minutes on each hand

Sorry if I misunderstood the question my first language is not English, so mathematical expressions in English are not my strength. But I tried my best to explain.

Why do the hand slaps increase geometrically, but the (second) inner thigh slaps only arithmetically?

@Thinkerbell Why do the hand slaps increase geometrically, but the (second) inner thigh slaps only arithmetically?

Both are arithmetical hand slaps increase with a affine function every time y=ax+b and b=y-ax

Second thigh slap is y=x.2

Basically the hand slaps and first thigh slaps(if you choose to use them ) use a system of minutes of slapping on each hand or inner thighs ,instead of doubling the number of slaps x the number of offenses on each inner thighs.

The reason I use minutes instead of numbers for hand slapping is because I know 1 slap to each hand doesn't do anything for those who have a hard head and use swear words a lot. But giving them a whole minute of RAPID FIRE and painful hand slapping on each of their hands, they don't want to keep saying them. I (me personally) choose one minute to begin is not to go too extreme from the beginning and give them the chance to think about what they did wrong. But if you wanna go number of slaps first I suggest 2 open hand slaps to begin.

@Ranger14 Both are arithmetical hand slaps increase with a affine function every time y=ax+b and b=y-ax Second thigh slap is...

No, the hand slaps are not affine, unlike the (second) thigh slaps, which are affine; that was exactly my point.

If y = the minutes of hand slaps, and n = the number of the infraction (first, second, third, etc.), then y = 2 (n-1), which is not affine.

EDIT: for some reason, the carat sign did not appear in my expression for y. In any case, it is supposed to mean 2 raised to the power of (n-1).