+14

Every time an archeologist finds something they make archeology less important, am I right?

TheBrainInVains avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that TheBrainInVain is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If it worked that way, archeologists would've become extinct, before finding King Tut.

Psh!!..

we need to flash persevere some modern archeologist working in their natural environment like at Pompeii,for future reference

Science must keep producing in order to fully understand ourselves. There are those religious fanatics who would love to discredit the findings of science by shouting “fake news”. We cannot afford to give ground to mythology. We’ve come too far.

I see what you are trying to say however there are new discoveries every day. I highly doubt in our lifetime that archeologist will ever run out of things to discover