+13

What is your biggest collection?

Image for post What is your biggest collection?
Azlottos avatar
6 27
The voters have decided that Azlotto is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't really collect anything, exactly. I do have a lot of books, rustic baskets, and frog and turtle stone, metal, and ceramic things around. Not nearly enough to be a collection, except maybe the books I've bought or been given..and saved.

@Azlotto I too have a lot of books, possibly too many. Thanks, Piper.

I know I have too many, that were given to me. I need to find a home for them, because I'm out of bookshelves space.

@Piper2 I know I have too many, that were given to me. I need to find a home for them, because I'm out of bookshelves...

I've donated a lot of books to the library...I really don't know what they do with their donations.

I still have sports cards, from when I was collecting them, that I haven't looked at in years.

I never really thought of it as collecting but I guess it could be....
I have 7 guitars and 13 effects pedals.

@DandyDon I still have sports cards, from when I was collecting them, that I haven't looked at in years. I never really...

I too have some old sports cards...The only guitar I have is a Fender Strat.
Thanks, Don.

@Azlotto I too have some old sports cards...The only guitar I have is a Fender Strat. Thanks, Don.

I have 2 acoustic guitars, one is a real old Hondo guitar that I got from my uncle, the other is an Ovation.
I have 3 Strat style, off brand guitars, that I upgraded the pickups, keys, bridge etc., all the hardware on them....I had a m.i.m Strat but it just got wore out and really fell apart.

I have a Strat style guitar, I built the body from scratch (a block of wood) bought a neck, painted the body and neck, bought all of the hardware and put it together.

The last guitar I bought about 3 months ago, is a Wolfgang Special.

I need to look at those cards one day, I might be able to retire and not even know it.

@DandyDon I have 2 acoustic guitars, one is a real old Hondo guitar that I got from my uncle, the other is an Ovation. I have...

"I have a Strat style guitar, I built the body from scratch (a block of wood)"
Wow, man, I'm impressed.
My sports cards are from the 60s and 70s...I need to check out their worth.

I have a beautiful collection of Dickens Christmas Villages. Image in content

Also a small collection of music boxes.

@Azlotto That is beautiful. Thanks, Starz.

Thank you, they are very beautiful. I used to keep them out year around in my hutch, but had to take them out while the room was being painted, and haven't put them out the last couple of years.

@2873515

I too have a lot of books, but about 97% are instructional...Tools, I have a few myself.

Thanks, Bozette.

@2873661

I have several articles of clothing that still have paper tags attached.
Thanks, Beans.

@2874057

Thanks, again.

@2873441

I'm glad you kept them...A lot of family heirlooms just get thrown away.

Thanks, Lady.

Rugby programmes

@Azlotto Thanks, FurryAnimal.

Got 49 years worth.More to follow come August.

@ThePrinceofWales Got 49 years worth.More to follow come August.

Wow, that's a long time collecting...I'm guessing most of those are worth a lot more than what you originally paid.

@2873463

Ha. I rented an apartment and in no time, I had a stack of empty beer cans stacked (like a pyramid) to the ceiling.

Thanks, Flynn.

My butterflies l smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -1Reply
Anonymous