+17

Once you get a cell phone holder in your car you wonder how those barbarians without still manage, amirite?

Image for post Once you get a cell phone holder in your car you wonder how those barbarians without still manage, amirite?
unknownconditions avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's something I'll never have. My cell is just for emergencies and rarely turn it on.

@unknowncondition I really expected hard feelings on this one... but it really is a simple fix

I think it's a good idea, but it's something that I would never use. Good post.

Not really. Mine is hardly ever turned on, and I only use it on the rare occasions when I have an emergency on the road or if I'm on vacation. a smilie

Why do you need a holder? Program your tel list in Bluetooth and you don't need a holder.
Get with the times.

@Why do you need a holder? Program your tel list in Bluetooth and you don't need a holder. Get with the times.

I listen to YouTube red which has every song available in creation... music videos have progressed in the years from something that draws your full attention into videos that hardly move... this is a response to people watching YouTube music videos on their phone while driving, making it safer to display in your car...( plus gps is right in front of your face) but I really love choosing my music and sometimes I even search for titles.