LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar
3 27

Its heartbreaking these people lost their lives.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Lil_Princess Its heartbreaking these people lost their lives.

Yes it is, there's no safe place anymore when we can't even go to the grocery store and be safe.

@StarzAbove Yes it is, there's no safe place anymore when we can't even go to the grocery store and be safe.

I live in the Ghetto and just walking out my front door is a gamble each morning. I try often to go at the least busy times. I have started getting anxiety at the laundry mat because ya just don't know about people

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are 0Reply
@StarzAbove That's scary. Stay safe. There are too many bad people in this world.

Yes there are. I have almost been kidnapped twice in the last three months. These guys offer a ride and just are non stop bout it. I am almost afraid to walk anymore

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +2Reply
@StarzAbove Wow, don't you have any security at your apartment? If possible, can you move?

No we don't and it got worse when the Hell's Angels moved next door. My landlord keeps trying to keep the area bright but someone has been stealing the bulbs

We are looking at new places that is still close to our jobs but better

@Lil_Princess No we don't and it got worse when the Hell's Angels moved next door. My landlord keeps trying to keep the area...

Tell him motion detected solar can be mounted so nobody can get to them. Hells Angles - you better befriend some of them and you will always be safe.

@Lil_Princess Yes there are. I have almost been kidnapped twice in the last three months. These guys offer a ride and just are...

OK how would this work. Give police an opportunity to search any neighborhood that ever has a gun complaint. Get the informants and snitches a hotline to call report and collect rewards for any illegal gun found. I think the good people of america need to go postal about guns, nobody needs a gun unless they hunt.

@Lil_Princess I live in the Ghetto and just walking out my front door is a gamble each morning. I try often to go at the least...

OH boy, it is way way out of hand. But think how many times nothing happens and just be cautious, don't give up living, and vote for people who will enforce
better tougher gun controls.

@Lil_Princess Sadly if people want a gun they will get their hands on one no matter what the law states

That is true but still making it harder to buy will cut out some people - maybe the one who is shooting your kids

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred That is true but still making it harder to buy will cut out some people - maybe the one who is shooting your kids

Buy from a store yes but not a back alley. I know areas where I live if I want one $20 and a case of beer will get me one.

Sadly nobody goes after these types because often they are informants.

That is the big problem, the lawmakers are so cut off and protected they have no idea how life really. is for people. Take away their guards and health insurance and big retirement funds so they can understand real lifeangry smilie

Yeah, yet another disgruntled employee killed people because he felt wronged. That is, of course, more often than not why someone feels justified killing even people that have nothing to do with why they do.

The very saddest thing, is that these happenings occur so often now...that the news isn't even shocking anymore.

When will these senseless killings end? We need stricter gun laws!!!!!

@StarzAbove When will these senseless killings end? We need stricter gun laws!!!!!

yes, too bad nobody will get laws passed to do that. I think a yearly license to own guns with an emotional check/mental health evaluation would be very helpful. First some won't want to so they won't get a gun, second it would weed out many problems on a yearly basis. Too bad if they don't like it - amiriteemo smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred yes, too bad nobody will get laws passed to do that. I think a yearly license to own guns with an emotional...

Something needs to be done. I think if a member of Congress were to be killed something just might be done. But that's a stretch.

@2874187

You said you didn't like being accused of something you didn't do, but yet you accuse me all the time of doing things that I don't do. I didn't DV you, you're not worth a DV. And you also accused me of blocking every new person. Another lie. The only people I have blocked are people that aren't here anymore. So stop lying about me.

@2874187

Thank you for explaining what dv is. Life can be easy when people use real words and get the text talk out forever.

@2874110

I don't think it matters one bit what race the shooter is. Bad actors need to be punished - YES even black people committing crimes need to pay for their actions.

Anonymous