-16

Here's my opinion about the 737 Max.,.. many airlines have it already grounded albeit.... but how many times have those planes flown without incident.,... I just do not understand how come that particular detail has not become public as much as two I repeat 2 accidents.... Why does not anybody say that well they were in service even though with a screwed-up program app or whatever nobody says how many times they flew without incident they just talked about the two that took 300 + lives
My point is I would like to know how many times those planes flew from the many different airlines I would be, amirite?

0 4
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I get it...so maybe the airlines owe "hazard" reparations to the people who survived the risk and weren't properly informed of the dangers.