-17

Some people likeTed Nugent, some people don't.
If you do like him and/or his music, please post your favorite Ted Nugent tune.

Image for post Some people likeTed Nugent, some people don't.
Azlottos avatar
6 54
The voters have decided that Azlotto is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2874950

Do you think he might might shoot back?
Thanks for your reply, RogueLoner.

@2874963

Wat are you talking about?...How often does that happen?

@2875010

I read your initial comment....and that made me laugh.

@2874950

I take it, you don't like hunters?

Not a hunter myself but he does eat what he kills, also donates to Wounded Warriors.
Never got into hunting myself, I like fishing.

What's the difference between someone getting their own meat to eat, or going to a store, getting packaged meat from an animal that was smashed in the head with a hammer, cut up, ground up, then wrapped in a neat package.

I guess cruelty is all in how you look at it.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -1Reply
@2874960

I have no doubt, he can afford packaged meat.

The point I was making is, if you eat meat (I do) and you have a problem with the way he chooses to get meat, you should have just as much of a problem with the unsavory ways the meat if winding up on your plate, from the white coats in slaughter houses.

Ted Nugent has a hunting show, so I can understand how he's in the spotlight, more than slaughter houses.

@2875011

Okay, now it's clear.

@DandyDon Okay, now it's clear.

He certainly took the long route to make his point that he just doesn't like him hehe smilie.

@He certainly took the long route to make his point that he just doesn't like him .

Yea, and I don't care to argue about it, I was just trying to understand something.

I'll continue listening to his music because I like it.
Same as I like a lot of music by left wing, wing nuts and other kinds of labeled people

If i didn't listen to music because of things the artist does or has done in his/her life, that I might not agree with....I wouldn't be listening to much more than Twinkle Twinkle Little Star..

@Azlotto LMAO! "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" isn't all bad.

There you go!!, I wouldn't even be able to listen to that, I never thought about copy songs.
I'm sure someone in that band... did something I don't agree with.

I can't listen to Pat Boone anymore because he did a heavy metal album.

@DandyDon I take it, you don't like hunters? Not a hunter myself but he does eat what he kills, also donates to Wounded...

There are 'ethical' hunters, and then there is Nugent....this is just one of many examples of that:

Jun 1, 2012 — Ted Nugent quote from Chris Nieratko interview:
“You know, when I see a three-legged dog, I don’t shoot it right away. I want to watch it dance around a while. I shot a fucking cat this morning. And when I went and retrieved it, it had this beautiful studded collar on it. I kid you not. For you city kids who might recoil in fear when I mention such things, believe me, there is an epidemic of feral dogs and cats in In this country that are spreading rabies and distemper and disease across the land. The only responsible thing to do is to kill them. I did a job for both you and me today. So I want you to just shut up and thank me. ”

Chris : “I think all cats should be killed regardless. ”

Ted: “Now you’re talking, buddy. I did a terrible job because I used a 10 millimeter, and it just killed him instantly. I’d rather have him dance around like an Insane Clown Posse for at least a couple minutes before he dies. But next time I’ll aim a little lower.”

@2875085

I understand. That he does indeed have a "bloodlust", is not something that could be reasonably disputed.
"I contribute to the dead of winter and the moans of silence, blood trails are music to my ears … I'm a gut pile addict … The pig didn't know I was there … it's my kick … I love shafting animals … it's rock 'n' roll power."
~Ted Nugent

@2875274

We couldn't agree more, that he is a total scumbag.

@2875333

That is all true. I don't think the OP wants us to say anything else about what a disgusting human being Nugent is, though. a smilie

@2875338

Thanks, Peapod1.

@Piper2 There are 'ethical' hunters, and then there is Nugent....this is just one of many examples of...

I can find anything about anybody, that's done something,
Here's something from 2012...Just remember not to buy Obama's books or album if he makes one.

@DandyDon I can find anything about anybody, that's done something, Here's something from 2012...Just remember not to buy...

I'm sure you can, but I didn't and don't need to do much searching, to find numerous instances of Nugent's undeniable pleasure of killing animals just for the sake of it.

I'm pretty sure most everyone knows about Obama being given dog meat to eat as a child, whether they read his book..or not. Interesting, that would you would even bring that up in this exchange about Nugent's lust for killing. I know that other hunters, have often expressed disgust about his just killing "everything in sight", just because he can.

As far the second video, Teddy and I agree about one thing he said....many on the left do indeed hate him back.

@Piper2 I'm sure you can, but I didn't and don't need to do much searching, to find numerous instances of Nugent's...

Please guys, calm down...I didn't mean to start a heated debate...I just like Ted's music.

@Azlotto Please guys, calm down...I didn't mean to start a heated debate...I just like Ted's music.

I'm not "calm" about Nugent's clearly documented hard-on for killing animals, but I thought I was just having a discussion with the person who challenged that fact. I won't say anything else though, about it here.

I don't doubt you understood he was talking about feral cats and dogs, not peoples pets.
Animals that do nothing but destroy and carry diseases.

He has to get permits and tags just like anybody else, he can't just go shooting as many deer or whatever as he wants to.

Some people like to make him their political monster, I get that.
What he says, does get twisted around a lot, I understand that and I'm leaving it at that.

I don't hunt, never cared for hunting and I love animals.
Sometimes the things he says or does, gets twisted around, to the point of being ridiculous.

@DandyDon I don't doubt you understood he was talking about feral cats and dogs, not peoples pets. Animals that do nothing...

No, I do not understand that at all. I've read a lot about Nugent's lust for...pleasure in killing animals, over the years. There was no "twisting around" of his words.

I'll leave it at that too, unless the OP says he doesn't mind.

@Piper2 No, I do not understand that at all. I've read a lot about Nugent's lust for...pleasure in killing...

Yea, that's okay...I don't care to go on.

I'm going watch some Ted Nugent concert videos.

I do not like Ted Nugent, he is anti-animal rights and obnoxious about it, but I like Strangehold. I think I only know of two of his songs.

@2874970

Fred Bear is a legend.
Thanks, Bozette.

To say that I don't like Ted Nugent, would be an understatement. I never cared for his music, either, but I do like a song he played guitar on.

@2875103

Thanks, Cedar.

@2875103

Yea and politely asking the cats to leave, just doesn't work.

Just What The Doctor Ordered

@2874977

Great tune.
Thanks, Lady.

@

Thanks for your reply.

@DandyDon

Man, what a great tune...Thanks, Don.