+37

It would be nice if all the questions had a little box you could check to stop seeing it. A way to mark it read and you wouldn't see it again. Like some of the most uninteresting posts stay there for weeks, . amirite?

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar
8 30
The voters have decided that LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes...and what an excellent idea. There are many times when the "Just In" section is flooded with what some of us find uninteresting posts, I'm sure.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@2875108

How many sites do you know if you don't mind my asking?
I know of three more, none of which I have an interest in, and the one that shut down recently which was awful in my opinion.
The three I know of are SW, Answermug, and I've Solved.
Don't care for any of them enough to join.
Any others available?

@How many sites do you know if you don't mind my asking? I know of three more, none of which I have an interest in...

I like using Wikipedia, not really like this site, but you still get to know a little about the other posters.

@2875146

Much appreciated.
I liked SH and had an account there. Tried the others but very short-lived.
Debating on whether to create account here again.
Time will tell.
Thanks again.

There's a few-some not very busy.I am on a few over fifties sites but one that isn't is Takerefuge.com which is fairly new.Still deciding if I like it..But I am not a fan of serious.Never heard of I've Solved.

It’s why I finally left FB.

Mstonebrs avatar Mstonebr Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Mstonebr It’s why I finally left FB.

I never really get into face book. It just seems silly and I don't care what people had for dinner or whatever..

Much appreciated.
Time will tell.
Thanks again.

Just use the "just in" feature instead of the "Home" page and ya see all the newest without seeing the old ones.

This is what I do. It would be nice to have this feature because I could hide all the posts I wish not to see in the newest section. crs smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Lil_Princess Just use the "just in" feature instead of the "Home" page and ya see all the newest without seeing the old ones...

I do that sometimes, but still there isn't much going on. I think we lost a lot of the best posters to health or boredom . We are few so if each person posts just one interesting articles or thoughtful question each day pty smilie it would be nice. Let us know what is important or interesting to you.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I do that sometimes, but still there isn't much going on. I think we lost a lot of the best posters to health or...

Maybe if you didn't constantly boss people around when they asked about something you weren't interested in that wouldn't be the case

I have toyed around with the idea of leaving myself again. Sometimes I feel like I made a mistake coming back here. I don't think I was mentally ready.

I am trying hard to stay. I wish I could post every day but I have a lot going on

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -7Reply
@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I didn't know you had been away.

I left to save an already failed relationship. I spent 8 months away from here. I originally came back just to block someone and I had no intention of posting or commenting at all.