+15

Just so you know when you see those commercials that say "Ask your doctor, if it is right for you" well there is only a certain amount of times you can ask before they start getting irritated with it...like about three times🙄

Image for post Just so you know when you see those commercials that say "Ask your doctor, if it is right for you" well there is only a certain amount of times you can ask before they start getting irritated with it...like about three times🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
4 9
The voters have decided that Lil_Princess is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2875221

I think I read something on that as well. Due to health reasons my doctor is very selective on what I can take and explains what I really should watch out for.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -3Reply
@2875225

I honestly can't either, I usually have to describe the commercial hehe smilie

I see new drugs all the time... some of them can't be very old.
How is a doctor supposed to keep up with all that crap?

I wouldn't ask a doctor if one of those drugs were right for me, anymore than I would ask my mechanic... if he needs more money, then I was billed....for the repair.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are 0Reply
@DandyDon I see new drugs all the time... some of them can't be very old. How is a doctor supposed to keep up with all that...

That is a really good point

I do good to remember what day of the week it is let alone memorize medication hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess That is a really good point I do good to remember what day of the week it is let alone memorize medication

My brain is etched with too much permanent, important information....
Like Brady Bunch songs and the formula for winning at tic tac toe. hehe smilie