-45

Depression is not a mental disorder, its just a temporary state of mind. amirite?

Image for post Depression is not a mental disorder, its just a temporary state of mind. amirite?
Equillibriums avatar Psychology
3 10
The voters have decided that Equillibrium is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Whatever it is, it can be very debilitating. Some have committed suicide because it was so severe. It's nothing to joke about.

@2875463

I agree, people shouldn't make light of another person's agony.

It surely can be a temporary state of mind, or a state of despair and hopelessness that some people can't just "snap" themselves out of.

Google "clinical depression" or "major depressive disorder". Go to a reputable site, ( Harvard Medical, John Hopkins, Mayo Clinicthe American Psychological Association, the American Medical Association, etc...) and you will find reams of information on depression.

Aww, someone’s sad and wants attention. Or, someone’s mad and needs validation. Either way, you’re here for one thing. And it’s depicted in that photo you posted. 🤡

Qazzies avatar Qazzie No Way -2Reply
@Qazzie Aww, someone’s sad and wants attention. Or, someone’s mad and needs validation. Either way, you’re here for...

Well look who just won "retard-of-the-year" award! You probably read something completely different due to your lack of a brain but where in the holy name of shit am I saying or even implying that i'm depressed? You're the only person I've ever seen that jumps to conclusions like that! The point of my post is that depression is less of what some people make it out to be. You call me attention seeking but I bet you have claimed to have depression and seek sympathy from others way more than I ever have! And the picture? Wow you really like talking about things you don't know shit about. I only chose that picture just to get something relevant to the opinion you idiot nothing else to it. I could explain more but I already made my point. Hell I bet you're just one of those stubborn assholes that can't be reasoned with and just fucking block people in response to everything so yeah have fun with your pathetic life.

I have been diagnosed with panic and anxiety disorder along with PTSD.

I don't really know what it could be classified as but when I have my lows I usually go for rock bottom. It's not an easy thing to snap out of

I don't like discussing I have issues but I know I do. I usually discuss it when the topic comes up and it is to let others know they ain't alone. The last thing I want is pity and unwanted attention.