+30

Seems no food or drink is really safe, amirite?

I try to eat healthy foods low calorie foods. Jello - full of too much salt
water- maybe contaminated - Romaine lettuce or spinach from grocery store has salmonella. I eat lots of mold and almost spoiled food in order to keep my system ready to take it all on.sad smilie

BBC - Future - Are any foods safe to eat anymore? Here’s the truthIs bacon really as bad for you as cigarettes? Will coffee give you a heart attack? Do wheat-eaters suffer “brain fog”? BBC Future examines the foods, the fears – and the facts.http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20151029-are-any-foods-safe-to-eat-anymore-heres-the-truthImage for post Seems no food or drink is really  safe, amirite?
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar
2 5
The voters have decided that LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well does anyone even care about that now? I eat everything in moderation for fatty reasons.

I try to eat sensible, I don't worry about Uncle Sam's food chart.

I don't waste my life worrying bout stuff like that...to this day I still eat raw cookie dough, pie dough, and biscuit dough

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -5Reply
@Lil_Princess I don't waste my life worrying bout stuff like that...to this day I still eat raw cookie dough, pie dough, and...

I eat everything, and rarely put things into the fridge, I don't get sick even if I eat food that made everyone else very sick.