Lil_Princesss avatar
6 18

I just keep trying to stretch it and work it out.
I do have one of those back and neck massagers, you can get right to the spot for a deep massage, it helps.

I'm not using pain pills either, I rarely even use aspirin or anything like that.

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=...&h=176

See a doctor, it might be a disc problem. If not, then try a heat pad, that always helped me when I had a pulled muscle. Good luck

@StarzAbove See a doctor, it might be a disc problem. If not, then try a heat pad, that always helped me when I had a pulled...

Thank ya. I was doing good for a hot minute then the pain started up. I am not one for sitting still but I need to find a way

First off, you need to see a doctor to evaluate what the problem is.

I have personally found exercises, such as the ones recommended in the link below, to be helpful, but I've never had back pain as severe as what you describe, so it really is important that you see a professional before trying exercises such as these.

https://www.onhealth.com/conten..._low_back_pain

Hope you feel better soon!   hug smilie (gentle hug)

@Thinkerbell First off, you need to see a doctor to evaluate what the problem is.   I have personally found exercises, such...

Thank ya hug smilie

I ain't one to go to the doctor. I done this years ago . I need to take it easy and really suck at that.

@Lil_Princess Thank ya I ain't one to go to the doctor. I done this years ago . I need to take it easy and really suck at...

Ok, well, if taking it easy worked for you before, then it almost certainly will work this time. Just lay off the gymnastics on the Olympic balance beam for a while until you're feeling all better. hehe smilie

Glad to hear it has shown some improvement since yesterday. hug smilie

@Thinkerbell Ok, well, if taking it easy worked for you before, then it almost certainly will work this time. Just lay off the...

Yeah I don't think I will be winning a gold medal today. I never realized how much I drop on the floor filling can't pick it uphehe smilie

I been napping most of the day. Thank ya hug smilie

@2875846

Yeah I skipped the gym this morning

@2875817

I pulled a muscle but I won't do pain pills. I can't lay on my back or hardly walk.

@2875827

Thank ya. I applied cold ice last night which helped a bit.

@2875832

Thank ya. Ice seemed to really help yesterday

@2875845

Thank ya. I will have to look into those

I went through severe lower back pain when I got up or down. Once I was up it wasn't as bad but the in-between nearly killed me. Ice packs for twenty minutes several times a day took care of it. I now have a rice pack in the freezer all the time just in case it ever comes back.

Anonymous