+34

[video] This is REAL socialism, amirite?

Image for post [video] This is REAL socialism, amirite?
Mazes avatar
2 3
The voters have decided that Maze is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

y smilie

I would love to hear a Socialist China point of view... Yes some leaders are better then others and that's a fact, but from what I can tell it's the weakness of the leaders which trickles down to the people that is the main failure...Some of this depression would be minimalized with a "labor revolution" where all labor would be done for free by machines...….
when capitalist countries face their hardest test they in act a "state of emergency" where as the government takes control in a totalitarianism type government style anyway... it seems to me by the state of the world that ALL types of governments "sucks" and purposely use this improperly wielded power to hold back the whole of humanity. The name of this idealist government is unknown because it doesn't exist , it will be a hybrid of what we know.

Anonymous