Revealed! Trump Threw Epstein Out Of Mar-A-Lago Years Ago For Innappropriate Behavior

Best-selling author James Patterson told host Dana Perino he had been told personally that President Trump kicked Epstein out of his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida years ago after learning of an alleged incident with a staff member. "I spoke to the head of the spa there. I said, 'did you ever meet Epstein?' She said, 'oh yes... he was inappropriate with some of the younger women there.' "She said she went to Trump and he threw him out of the club."

https://trendingpolitics.com/vi...vior-3318.html

Image for post **Revealed! Trump Threw Epstein Out Of Mar-A-Lago Years Ago For Innappropriate Behavior**
Mazes avatar News & Current Events
4 3

Too bad someone didn't get rid of Trump for his inappropriate behavior as well.

I think that's great, that he reportedly did that. I do wonder just when he supposedly did. Many people associated with Epstein, did distance themselves from him...after he was first indicted on sex crime charges in 2007.

Anonymous