Azlottos avatar
6 38
@Piper2

Great tune. I've never heard it before now, but it is now on my playlist.
Thanks, Piper.

@Azlotto Great tune. I've never heard it before now, but it is now on my playlist. Thanks, Piper.

I just have one CD of his, which is Dart To The Heart. I really like that one, but most all the songs really good..I think.

(It's really weird, that someone is 'down voting' songs and "thank yous". I can, at least, undo yours) smile smilie

@2876346

That would be very interesting. They did allow that for about 2 months, then went back to their old ways. Also, anonymous posting was stopped after a lot complained, but then evidently management changed hands and now it's back to the way it was before.

Maybe we should all delete our accounts and post anon....

@2876408

People are abusing the anon feature. There are more anon posts out there than those with accounts.

@2876499

It is overkill, there are some people that I don't care to converse with, that's what the block feature is for, but I'm blocked by more people than I have blocked, but yet they accuse me of being the blocker all the time.

@2876531

That's what I've been doing. They can talk to a wall for all I care.

@2876537

I wouldn't want to be on a site where no one replied to me.

@Piper2 I just have one CD of his, which is Dart To The Heart. I really like that one, but most all the songs really...

I guess down voting is fun for some, but if their identities are revealed, not so much fun.

@Azlotto I guess down voting is fun for some, but if their identities are revealed, not so much fun.

I agree. I think management should start revealing them again. It worked before and it stopped a lot of it.

@StarzAbove I agree. I think management should start revealing them again. It worked before and it stopped a lot of it.

So do I. Interesting, the people who have shown up screaming about "invasion of privacy, betrayal" and such..whenever the subject of restoring the visibility of who has come up, concerning the up and down votes.

@Maze

Great tune, Thanks Maze.

@2876214

Thanks, Mr_Schwump.

@2876221

All this time, I thought Jackson Browne performed this tune, but It's Bruce Cockburn's work...Thanks, Lady.

@2876237

I guess the thumbs downer can add that to their list of accomplishments.

Anonymous