Piper2s avatar
5 58
@2876283

Yeah for sure, what you said in the first sentence. I've heard some people speaking about this, who are far, far more familiar with the prison protocol of the kind of facility Epstein was in, than I am. Some said he would easily have had enough time to hang himself, even in the lapse between scheduled check-ups on him. Also, that being taken off suicide watch as soon as he was is not at all unusual..or being able have some possessions that he supposedly accomplished it with.

As far as how deep his connections ran, I certainly hope it can be proven true or false, concerning the allegations being made by Virginia Giuffre.

@2876287

I doubt we will ever know for sure, either. As far as him running with, hanging out with many well known people at times..you are indisputably right, of course. No doubt there.

Epstein would never have believed that he couldn't get out of this with all his money. He was not the suicidal type. There are too many high ups who had too much to lose if it all became public. Let's just see if there is a thorough investigation or another one of the MGM LasVegas skim over type.

@2876414

Yes. While I'm sure not exactly mourning his death, I very much agree that it should be thoroughly investigated. Whether it will be the unbiased and transparent investigation it should be, is a whole other thing..of course.

@2876482

I share your skepticism. Any doubt I have about that, is minuscule.

@Piper2 I share your skepticism. Any doubt I have about that, is minuscule.

You're skeptical? omg smilie

Gee, not so long ago, you were defending the "Mueller" report rather vigorously, but maybe you changed your mind after his testimony before Congress, when it became obvious that he hadn't written it, and in some cases appeared not even to have read parts of it.

@Thinkerbell You're skeptical?   Gee, not so long ago, you were defending the "Mueller" report rather vigorously, but...

Well no, that isn't what I was doing. In our discussion 2 months ago, I was simply questioning an assertion you made..about why Mueller didn't outright recommend impeachment hearings.

@Piper2 Well no, that isn't what I was doing. In our discussion 2 months ago, I was simply questioning an assertion...

Yes, and in doing so, you simply (and exclusively) quoted chapter and verse from the "Mueller" bible, as if you believed every word of those quotations.

If you have since become "skeptical" about the report, or were skeptical all along, I'm happy to accept your clarification.  biggrin smilie

Something is very fishy about this guy's death. Sounds to me like someone "helped" him commit suicide.

boring politics post nobody cares

@boring politics post nobody cares

Good to know. There is one asking your favorite ice cream flavor, not far below this one.

@2876289

Such an easy way to amuse oneself, clicking on the little thumbs down image. Better than going out and getting kicks out of pulling the wings off insects, or something, so good they have this distraction. smile smilie

@2876320

I couldn't and wouldn't claim to know who is doing it, much less submit an actual post about it. :)
I don't like it much, that people can't tell when someone appreciates a reply though..with an up vote. The really petty sort of down votes, sure have been on the increase lately.

@2876355

Oh, I do recall those days of Amirite past. There was a WHOLE lot of bitching about "anonymous" up and down voting..back then. Most all of us got plenty of both, but the blame game among and AT certain individuals, was loud and frequent.

@2876402

I remember it well. The 'mob' mentality was chilling.

@2876501

Bothered me quite a bit, too.

@2876521

I sure found that out too, concerning people hating it when someone speaks up against the personal sort of ugliness some are inclined to delight in directing at others.

Worthwhile, but regardless, Trump's naysayers in government power and media power are going to move forward with all the suspicion-raising headlines that include the words "if", "could", "can", "might", "possible", "potential", etc., that can imply Trump, or his family, or Russia, etc.
So, as the Mueller-related bullshit fades away, a new, contrived, Trump-involved mystery & suspense episode starts with the Epstein death, and will continue whether AG Barr, the FBI, or anyone else investigates and finds no Trump fault.
Progressive mass media are drooling with enthusiasm I have no doubt, and the documented FACT that Bill Clinton has already been shown to have contradictory memory of the number of times he flew on Epstein's jet(s) will of course be trivialized at least to the point that justification can be made to ignore it for all intents and purposes...Same with the allegations/accusations made by one of the sex abuse victims who named Bill Richardson and another high profile Progressive Dem as participants in Epstein's sexcapades.

@2876332

Alrighty, then.

@2876268

As usual Trump is deflecting. Maybe his name is in those files, so he's trying to shift the blame to the Clintons.

@StarzAbove As usual Trump is deflecting. Maybe his name is in those files, so he's trying to shift the blame to the...

Hey that sounds like a great beginning for Nadler and Pelosi to start demanding disclosure and issuing subpoenas...Let's roll!!!!y smilie hehe smilie

@2876268

I think so too. Exposing the corruption and dastardly deeds of any high level official(s) is nothing but good, seems to me. Not at all sure a government investigation will do that, of course. One can always hold out a little hope, though, I suppose.

@2876268

saved us all a lot of time... the worst to suffer was the news networks, at lest it's something that didn't seem media driven

@2876457

sadly there are worst things then death which this man will never know … some of them are what his victims live with.. each sweet breath was one more then he deserved … i'm surprised he grew some balls and did it it himself... hes so egotistical he probably believes he was the kingpin and responsible all while he was played like a pawn... oh well...

now that the victims don't have him to pursue they can face other attackers

@2876468

people say I have a suspicious mind and see conspiracies everywhere yet i'm the one constantly reminded of them … statistically that's how American men die nowadays whats so suspicious

@2876472

he knew what his situation was way before they arrested him … maybe they faked it and he is still alive any other theory seems pointless

@2876477

well I really haven't looked into it … I rather think about who would kill him rather then if someone did or not

@2876469

the parents of abused should be held accountable and punished so they become more proactive against it … I know it may be tempting to send the kids for a weekend at "uncle" Jeffs island but we do not call them adults until they are ready to handle situations like that on their own... or this could happen

@2876480

before I sound insensitive … I understand the worst of child trafficking preys on parentless children where our society produces so many for exploitation .. but we keep attacking the threats instead of protecting the victims .. how could a child meet this fate, it sounds unfathomable but this is reality and these children are only victims because we allow them to be

@2876486

if I had a good computer I would never have a bruise haha j/k... I have been lucky

Anonymous