-39

it's natural for older men to be attracted to younger women, amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
1 9
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2877047

I always thought woman matured faster then boys

@unknowncondition I always thought woman matured faster then boys

any other dynamic actually does seem a little unnatural … but this presented dynamic is the only one I know

@2877063

yeah that's the cycle of the world

That would surely depend, upon just how they are "attracted" to them.

No, not really. Older men simply can not keep up with young women.

Maybe they are.. but i think more that for many older men, that getting off that bull is such a relief.

Its hard to say whether its natural or not. Since every human have sexual desire toward another human being. I would rather ask another question, that is what are we to do with out sexual desire ? are we just gonna let it dominate our body and to have sex when ever and with who ever we one ? OR are we gonna take control of our sexual desire and tell it thats not good or right to be attracted to a person of certain age ? and that we should restraint ourselve on certain situation and moment ?

Anonymous