Piper2s avatar
4 9
The voters have decided that Piper2 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2877136

That may well be.

@2877143

That is disturbingly true, but I'm just about positive that he has never discussed the importance of bees... when stirring up a crowd. Even if the biggest crowd, ever in history.

@2877146

Have you ever heard the person you mentioned, speak about the importance of any non-human species?

@2877143

Of course he knows what stirs the crowd: it's the material the Democrats and their MSM fellow-travelers so obligingly provide him. It's that simple.  hehe smilie

By mixing PC insipidity
With party-line left-wing rigidity,
Dems WILL have perfected,
If Trump's re-elected,
Once MORE, their colossal stupidity.

@Thinkerbell Of course he knows what stirs the crowd: it's the material the Democrats and their MSM fellow-travelers so...

Zorro and Zorrette, the masked downvoters, strike again!

Will they never  appreciate fine verse?  biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Zorro and Zorrette, the masked downvoters, strike again!   Will they never  appreciate fine verse?...

I think "fine" verse is stretching it a bit..but concede that you're pretty clever at it.

I'd love to see the down voters unmasked, myself.

@Piper2 I think "fine" verse is stretching it a bit..but concede that you're pretty clever at it. I'd love to...

The "fine" verse of which I'm promoter,
And also the author and quoter,
Is indeed quite the stretch
That induces a kvetch
From the masked and mysterious down-voter.   hehe smilie

(although it is my understanding that one of the prime suspects thereof has recently been banned)