-34

If you can't think of how to explain what you're doing to your mom and/or the police. Then you probably shouldn't be doing it. amirite?

video_game_flowerss avatar
1 13
The voters have decided that video_game_flowers is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Legal/illegal isn't the same as right/wrong.

@PKfire26 Legal/illegal isn't the same as right/wrong.

Doesn't have to be illegal to be stupid or wrong. But they kinda go hand in hand

@video_game_flowers Doesn't have to be illegal to be stupid or wrong. But they kinda go hand in hand

Just because you mentioned the police. I'm with you about the mother part.

Shiny244s avatar Shiny244 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Shiny244 Just because you mentioned the police. I'm with you about the mother part.

It's mainly ment for the mom part, but added police because many of the stupid things will also be illegal.

The police started it...I was just jogging in my orange jumpsuit that my Mom gave me.

Good citizen (and child)!

I'm pretty sure I could not explain lubing up my asshole and allowing it to be penetrated to my mother comfortably but imma still do it.

I mean, if I'm playing a game that requires certain levels of internet connection, from personal experience, I doubt I could explain the premise of the game.

What about quantum physics?