-75

In 100 years being nude will be the fashion trend, amirite?

Wrcknhvcs avatar
2 33
The voters have decided that Wrcknhvc is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2877583

Yes, and wait on whatever other surgery you might need to look like a Victoria's Secret model until the Nude Revolution takes over.  biggrin smilie

@2877624

Not to worry... under the Green New Deal, average life expectancy will be 200 years. hehe smilie

There's money to be made from that. I know lots of people I would give 5 bucks to put their clothes back on.

Who wants to see 100 year old naked people? Ha Ha!

@Will_Janitor Who wants to see 100 year old naked people? Ha...

I really don't want to see anyone naked, but older people are preferable to young hippos who think stretch legging is a fine choice even when the belly and rolls won't even fit inside eeeewwwwww

Hopefully it would encourage more people to eat right and exercise.

@teknogreek Hopefully it would encourage more people to eat right and exercise.

I expect it would not. People would just be gross looking and we would all have to look, kinda like when I go to Old Orchard beach which is a place in Maine a lot of the Canadians visit. You see these really fat men with almost nothing but a g-string walking around everyplace. People look at them, probably feeling ewww, like i do, but i am sure the old guy thinks everyone is interested in his stuffed package. ill smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I expect it would not. People would just be gross looking and we would all have to look, kinda like when I go...

A  g-stringed, fat man with a package,
And moobs that could WELL pass for stackage,
Once stumbled and tripped,
And his g-string, it slipped,
So he HAD to repackage his sackage.   ono smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Very funny, I wouldn't want to see it

You might have to avoid places like Old Orchard beach, in that case.  hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell You might have to avoid places like Old Orchard beach, in that case.  

I haven't been there in years, so touristy and cheap. When I was young and married we used to go tenting there every summer.

@Thinkerbell Never been there myself.  We have been to the Bar Harbor area, lots of good seafood restaurants there.

OH yes bar harbor is nicer, because most really go there to see the coast , I haven't been there in some years, Rt 1A is a deathtrap of a road, so I haven't tried it in a long time.

So it might happen, companies will then market body creams and all that. Hopefully the kind that will really workallthethings smilie

This is already a fashion trend in the rural parts of Africa.

I doubt it

Doubt it.....no money to be made from that..

No, you are wrong.

Only if global warming gets a lot worse, and great advances are made in plastic surgery.

@2877577

Tip -- I got my eyelids done and insurance paid for it. It was medically necessary because my eyelids were covering my line of vision. So ask your eye dr. about that - otherwise, get some frownies, they really work well for me, I have expression lines on my forehead, sleep with the frownies and when you take it off the lines are less visible for a few hours,.

@2877630

good going, I really need a forehead lift to get rid of them forever, The rest of my face is ok no crows feet no sun no smokers crinkles. allthethings smilie

@2877639

There you are doing good I am younger but always worry - my mom had a big full facelift when she was 49. She was a widow and it made her feel better, but I started worrying right then, Course she was a smoker, spent lots of time tanning too. I think it is good to be happy as you age, I just don't want to age LOL..

@2877577

Oh, but it will  be covered by Universal Medicare, just as soon as AOC is elected President for Life.   It will be part of the Green New Deal. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Oh, but it will  be covered by Universal Medicare, just as soon as AOC is elected President for Life.   It...

I hope that will not happen. It would be nice if everyone could get healthcare with their income levels deciding what copay there will be. A millionaire should have maybe a 50% copay, while the homeless fellow would have it free due to his lack of income.