Mindecs avatar
2 4

I've always been against cursive... if you want your story to look beautiful go draw a picture because your confusing me with your indistinguishable lettering

I'm in my late 30s. I was tought cursive in 3rd grade.

I'm really glad they dont teach cursive anymore. Everyone I talk to that learned cursive now writes in a half print / half cursive mix match of letters.

Cursive has no real purpose that I can see, it's just a waste of time and confusing to kids having just learned how to write letters.

When I tell people this, they say "What about signing your name?" To this I say: People can still write their name on a line and maybe other people will actually be able to read signatures now that they're not scribbled down in 'cursive'.

@Nidokinf I'm in my late 30s. I was tought cursive in 3rd grade. I'm really glad they dont teach cursive anymore. Everyone...

I argued this with people who say it's for security reasons that you sign instead of print... however the monstrosities that are digital signatures makes both forms pointless... and I feel nobody checks anyway

Anonymous