+54

Pharmaceutical companies really piss me off, we donate and volunteer while they make huge profits off of dying people, amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
4 7
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's not just pharmaceutical companies, it's the entire medical industrial complex, but yeah, and the best example is the cancer industry. There have been 3 highly effective herbal cancer cures discovered that I'm aware of: the Hoxsey formula, Essiac and cannabis, but there's no money in selling herbs, at least not compared to conventional techniques. They'd rather let people go broke, or die a painful death, than give up their profits. There is nothing in this world more evil than the cancer industry.

@2878502

I was wondering when they would finally sell the drug that cures the diseases they created... but maybe they already did

@2878529

boo hoo… our government is like welfare for businesses... let these shitty business people die dammit ...I could care less if their business fails i'm tired of the hypocrisy of business execs not responsible for their actions...I just wish everyone would wise up and realize that we have always been socialist and that's what's holding us back... I hope we find the dictator to save us

@Maze It's not just pharmaceutical companies, it's the entire medical industrial complex, but yeah, and the best example...

That's all it's about is profit.
People put their brains together, to figure out a way to put a man on the frikkin moon.

Not saying cancer is an easier problem to solve but they've had plenty of time to get it figured out.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are 0Reply