LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar
5 20
The voters have decided that LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm all for veggie alternatives, but I'd rather eat a real beef burger than a genetically modified substitute.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +5Reply

When I want a burger it is going to be 100% rare beef.

I'm not in a hurry to try it (I very seldom eat fast food)...and it's more expensive than the real thing.

@2878843

I've been surviving on this shit for decades now...it's like a water fountain to me

@2878857

be careful what u wish for

@unknowncondition I've been surviving on this shit for decades now...it's like a water fountain to me

water fountains are too gross for me. think how many germs are in the spout and the drain, even breathing near a fountain can make you sickill smilie

I am not, but not so much because of the using the same grill for the veggie burger issue.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I don't know how they expect it to be profitable, nobody I know would order it.

I know people who would surely specifically choose a veggie burger, if they were on the road and hungry.

I'll probably try it just to see what it's like. But I'm not expecting it to replace my usual order anytime soon.

I like veggie burgers, but I don't think I would ever buy one from BK. My go to place for vegetarian/vegan food is Veggie Grill

@2878913

all vegetables come from a garden someplace.

They take the meat out and load it with a lot of salt, no thanks. I can make myself a black bean burger but I'm not willingly giving up real meat

Nope!!....once in a while I have a cheeseburger.....yesterday, as a matter of fact.
A regular... double meat Whopper with cheese.