-63

It is selfish to have kids. Life is terrible and we need to die out in order to keep our own kind from this suffering in the world. Everyone dies, everyone suffers, chances are you are suffering from something while reading this and if not, brace yourself cause it's coming...maybe That's why I think its SELFISH to keep bringing children into this world all because we want companionship, and we want kids, to see what our kids look like and will become. Well guess what you did, you had a kid and subjected it to a world of pain, and suffering. Think of all the children in st judes right now, amirite?

The kids in st judes just want to play and be happy and healthy, and because of their parents they have to be here. When you bring a kid into this world they are going to get their hearts broke over and over again, one day they will lose you as their parents and they will be alone, and even if they have families, they will be alone. To survive is in the nature of all living things, but we are humans with brains and we are conscious enough to know better. It's not hard to look around at what this place really is, do you really want to bring an innocent life here? Do you really want to keep this human race thing going? I know people will look at this and say this guy needs help, but I would argue its those people that need help....help to open their eyes to see that disney land and flowers is not a reason to bring a life into this world. This place is cold, full of death and despair......I know a couple that had a kid and the kid got brain cancer and lived a TERRIBLE AND PAINFUL life.....its those parents faults, they will forever in my opinion have the blood and pain of that kid on their hands. That kid did not ask to be thrusted into this place and nor did I.

I encourage everyone to stop having kids, if you are thinking about it I encourage you to not do it. Its selfish. It's all because you dont want to be alone.....we all want someone at our deathbed side when we go but that's no reason to do this to another human life, theres no real reason to create another human life. Please stop. Please think of that kid ahead of time, and what this world is....dont bring someone else here please I beg you. I wish my parents had never met, I hate this world. I have lived a life of fear my whole life cause I knew it would end one day, and now I'm 30 years old and plagued with illness and I know my time is coming. My biggest wish has always been that I wasnt born and that hasn't changed, In fact the feeling got stronger. Dont subject another life to possibly feel the way I do, or to possibly end up in st judes. Dont sit there and tell yourself "oh well I cant think like that cause most likely that wont happen to my child"yes, most the time it doesnt happen......but something will, and one day that kid, like you, will die....and I dont care what anyone says dying is not peaceful, its terrifying. I know cause I've almost died twice, both times were as terrifying as I ever thought it would be. I drowned when i was 7, and i had a severe diabetic attack just a couple weeks ago and got rushed to the hospital ...theres nothing peaceful about facing death. Dont do it to someone else I beg you. The animals got it better than us cause they dont know they will die, they dont know things like we do, we know better, so we need to stop doing this to our own kind. Let's kiss this world goodbye and just die out, that's the biggest favor we can do for ourselves, and for this earth.

Life
1 14
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm not sure that I'd ever said it, but I used to feel this way - angry.

We're all selfish. We're selfish in different ways and in different combinations, but it's all the same. And it's not necessarily always a bad thing. It's a human thing, and that's okay.

Thank you all for your comments. Maybe I am fucking nuts. But I think I'm awake. I'm awake to what this life really is. Nothing but pain and death. And no, I cant choose for people, but in my opinion when they choose to bring someone into this world they are selfish. No kid deserves to be here in this terrible place. I whole heartedly wish my parents had never met, then I wouldnt be here to know what pain and death is. I personally cant handle it and I live in daily torment because of it. That's how I came to the conclusion that bringing kids here is terrible. Maybe you all like to be here because of the flowers and blue sky and all the "good things" the world has to offer but honestly, those good things are nothing but distractions to the fact that we are all going to die a terrible death. It's none of our faults that we are here. People keep fucking mating and choosing for other innocent lives something they had no say in. The true brainwashing is telling people that this life is good. We should wake up to what it truly is. Nothing and I mean NOTHING is good about this world.

You act as though this is something new. Life and death have been occurring since the beginning of time. Loss is not something new.
Just because you choose a life of hatred doesn't mean the rest of the world should follow suit. It's not a parents fault if their child ends up in st jude. We never know the hand we will be dealt.

You discuss how horrible of a life you have had...well cupcake...At 7 I suffered from a illness that caused me not to be able to walk for months. I was found unresponsive at the age of 10. At 15 i was raped and survived an attempted murder attack three months later by the same individual. I have had a gun held to my head twice by two different psychos. I went through 8 years of domestic abuse. Suffered more mental & physical abuse by the hands of others. I survived 3 suicide attempts. My dad committed suicide and I watched my mama die of brain cancer. In February, I was 2 days away from death because my liver was failing and at first the doctor said I had pancreatic cancer.
I have lost my parents, my brother is in prison and my other brother almost died he ended up losing both legs a fate that caused my father to take his life. I get to see 3 out of 4 kids once every other week. My son is autistic. I have had 3 failed engagements. I am a recovering alcoholic. I could go on but I think ya get the point.

I happen to just be 40 and I am scared of my own shadow but I do my best to live a normal life. Is everything that happened to me, my parents fault...absolutely not. I was just dealt a really shitty deal but I don't let it stop me from living or encourage others to stop living theirs.

I could have chose a life of hatred but why. It won't solve anything. Its just wasting precious time that could be used to make an actual difference.

@2879165

Thank ya l smilie

I have good days and bad days with my depression. While it was painful to write this my intention was that maybe someone who has experienced pain would know that they are not alone.

@2879239

Most welcome.

I understand not being able to make sense of why horrible things happen. I honestly know how that feels. For a long time I blamed myself. It wasn't until bout 2 years ago I realized it wasn't my fault.

Sadly my oldest daughters life ended up mirroring mine. A pain I never wanted her to experience. I will say she makes me proud because she has learned the art of forgiveness something I still struggle with over 20 years later

@2879044

Thank ya, I try my best to have a good heart but even I can admit I have had times I failed and wasn't so kind.

Take care as well.