Will_Janitors avatar Relationships
5 10
The voters have decided that Will_Janitor is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't know what the solution is, but can't really imagine forbidding barbecues (unless it's a special fire hazard). I don't want to give up mine anytime soon. a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +3Reply
@JanHaskell I don't know what the solution is, but can't really imagine forbidding barbecues (unless it's a special fire...

I agree. I wonder how she will react to the 1000 person BBQ they are planning to do next to her?

@beachbum Maybe she will sue them all???

sadly you can only sue after someone damages you … she will have to suffer first... these neighbors reaction seems like a legitimate reason to sue , I bet she can win a lawsuit after the 1000 people bbq... i'd make sure this lady didn't buy any guns though

Oh. Good. Grief.
I had a neighbor years ago who told me the day after I had cooked buffalo wings that she didn't like the smell of garlic. I was sure to use extra garlic every time I cooked wings.

I loved the 'put pork on her fork'.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +3Reply