+59

Vaping making people sick. What a crock. You put anything nasty into your lungs you are going to get sick, amirite?

I was born with bad lungs and I protect them even an odd smell causes me to breath through some fabric to protect my lungs. Fools putting anything into your lungs is going to be bad for your lungs.

Vaping health risks 2019: doctors don’t know why hundreds of people are sick - VoxThe mysterious spike in respiratory illnesses is a reminder that e-cigarettes may be more dangerous than they seem.https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2019/9/3/20847219/vaping-health-risks-2019-lung-damage-death
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar
3 5
The voters have decided that LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Damn near everything makes people sick these days. At least according to the lawyer commercials. :)

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Will_Janitor Damn near everything makes people sick these days. At least according to the lawyer commercials. :)

I know, the lawyers are always advertising to sue your dr. If the child was born with any type of illness. Unfortunately, that caused many birth doctors to retire or get out of the birthing business.

The only thing I put into my lungs is oxygen.

Exactly....that shit isn't supposed to go into your lungs, same as cigarette or pot smoke.

Just because someone figured out a way to make it look cool and it's not smoke, doesn't mean it isn't still going to destroy your lungs.

I remember when they first started using those things, one of my friends, a coworker started using one, I finally persuaded him to quit using that crap....glad he did.