+62

The children of a mermaid and a centaur have a 1 in 4 chance of being a horse-fish, amirite?

g3n3ral_k3n0bis avatar
0 9
The voters have decided that g3n3ral_k3n0bi is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Some sort of sea...horse?

@Some sort of sea...horse?

Exactly what I came here to find!

Where on a mermaid do you even stick your dick into if their expected hole is layered over by their tail?

@Where on a mermaid do you even stick your dick into if their expected hole is layered over by their tail?

You probably spray your seed all over the water and then they have to swim through your insemination cloud to get preggers through a tiny hole somewhere in their tail.

KitKaterys avatar KitKatery Yeah You Are 0Reply
@KitKatery You probably spray your seed all over the water and then they have to swim through your insemination cloud to get...

Where's the fun in that when I could just cut out the middleman and just pierce through that hole myself?

I'd watch that intercourse

Imagine a horse with the upper torso of a fish

I guess they'd have a chance to have a regular kid too huh

m8777s avatar m8777 Yeah You Are 0Reply