yomamascubs avatar
0 15

No...no it doesnt.

That's a weird way of saying that you develop social skills at school.

@Ouhenio That's a weird way of saying that you develop social skills at school.

Yeah , true but according to the person under me , you just jerk off for 4 years without learning any social skills and then graduate

Then high school is failing on me, I try and stand out too often

In what other situation in life will you find yourself grouped with 500 other people of the same age and economic status? Hs is an anomaly.

@In what other situation in life will you find yourself grouped with 500 other people of the same age and economic...

Maybe that's what you learn. It's easier in Hs because despite you thinking you're so different than everyone , you're all so much alike . And the reason why you might find yourself displaced in Hs ( society ) is because you choose to concentrate on the differences . Maybe ?

Whatever I say about school I will be wrong so what's the point of saying anything.

...11x1=11. 11x2=22. 11x3=33. 11x4=44. 11x5=55. 11x6=66. 11x7=77. 11x8 =88. 11x9=99. 11x10 =110. 11x11=121. 11x12 = 144 -11.

Properly done school teaches you where your interests lie.

Sounds like something a high schooler would say....

It really doesnt. You graduate, you leave and you find out that school didnt teach you how to do anything you really need to know.

@landlevenlover Sounds like something a high schooler would say.... ​ It really doesnt. You graduate, you leave and you find...

There is plenty to learn in HS . You just have to be paying attention to the right things . Think about what kids are liked and disliked in high school and how those kids act . A lot of those traits help you gage society later in life .

when i was in school (graduated 9 years ago) i learned how to do math, science, social studies, etc etc not the social propaganda they teach in schools now

Anonymous