+39

When we can't move in dreams and can't remember dreams it's like we almost die and we as souls(like a ghost) need our physical body to host off. amirite?

KitKaterys avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that KitKatery is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Host off what? Are you saying a soul is like a parasite?

@shai-e Host off what? Are you saying a soul is like a parasite?

Like we are souls and when we do negative things we draw in negative spirit/energy so we lose movement and lose memory in dreams and that's why we're here.Its weird that when I pray in dreams I can move around again and remember.So instead of dying we get physical bodies when we run out of energy.im weird

@KitKatery Like we are souls and when we do negative things we draw in negative spirit/energy so we lose movement and lose...

If that was supposed to make me less confused, it was a failure. If praying in a dream makes you move around again and regain memory and that's directly related to why you're here, then why are you here? Did you forget to pray in your last dream?

@Caper-X If that was supposed to make me less confused, it was a failure. If praying in a dream makes you move around again...

It's like we need a higher spirit to live sorry for the confusion.Like we can't exist in heaven so to fix the system god came here and died and rose to create a bridge into heaven.so we're here because we lack the spirit so we now live in a really slow dimension that we can learn to love and slowly choose what spirit that we want to draw in because we have free will.

Somehow that doesn't sound like very restful sleep. :)