-39

Plastic straws are a great alternative if you like awful things that don't work as intended. amirite?

Thebuggawumps avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that Thebuggawump is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You mean paper straws? Plastic straws are normal

maybe your right

@2880098

you may be under playing the fact that we pay to get our worst trash taken out of American and developed countries and sent to the poor ones

@2880124

who knows... your claim is awful suspicions that the largest user of straws doesn't contribute to the worlds pollution … here's a statistic about straws I want to look into .. I never use straws as a man and I think most women use them to not mess up their makeup and use them proportionally more then men... so this might be a feminist problem ( and i know how they feel when men try to fix woman problems so....) besides I have a mental complex about straws , they seem to phallic for my mouth

@unknowncondition who knows... your claim is awful suspicions that the largest user of straws doesn't contribute to the worlds...

and again we as consumers have the power to not buy these products and even forcing the companies to produce a product we actually want... we as consumers actually have so much power that if WE are lazy and don't care we can let and watch these businesses destroy our world all while we pay them to do it... Companies are basically selling you trash when all you wanted was the soda.

maybe I went of track on this one... are you saying paper straws are pointless ?

it seems like a nice gesture to me