+30

Being openly homophobic is the best way to avoid awkward unwanted sexual advances from the gays, amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
2 5
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's A way, but is it really THE BEST way? What are your parameters when evaluating what the best way is? Do considerations like other people's feelings or your reputation figure in, or are you only interested in repelling the awkward unwanted sexual advances of the gays? And how big of a problem is this for you? I don't think it's ever happened to me, if it has I didn't notice. If I do ever find myself in that situation though, I think I'd politely decline their advances, so I guess that's what I think the best way is, you know, all things considered.

@Maze It's A way, but is it really THE BEST way? What are your parameters when evaluating what the best way is? Do...

well … me getting sexual assaulted is what made me post this . and if it prevents me from experiencing the embarrassment and uncomfort that I did then im willing to seem insensitive... and yes it would stop advances better then any other way

@unknowncondition well … me getting sexual assaulted is what made me post this . and if it prevents me from experiencing the...

one of my (ex) coworkers, who was gay, grabbed my butt once, if looks could kill, he would have been done for, he almost got a black eye. he is lucky i am a nice guy

its a great way to expose left wing "tolerance"

Anonymous