Anonymousmouses avatar Religion
3 7
The voters have decided that Anonymousmouse is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2880799

anyone no matter what they have done can be forgiven if they seek it and confess. so i don;t see how this song isn't biblical,

"God will have mercy on you. So, I guess God does love you no matter what, His door is always open if you want to get right with Him, but you have to make that choice." i think thats what this song is saying, so many people fall into the lies that God doesn;t love them because of what they have done in their life, so they don;t try and go to God, this song is saying to come to God, he is merciful.

just my opinion, I have questions about lecrae's faith in his recent music but i agree with this song, it doesn't say go and sin and do whatever, it says God can forgive and loves you no matter what, i think its easier to confess and change your ways if you know someone will love you despite what you;ve done rather then hate you and bash you

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Anonymousmouse anyone no matter what they have done can be forgiven if they seek it and confess. so i don;t see how this song...

Interesting note about forgiveness....When Jesus spoke of turning the other cheek, a man said, "but how many times must I forgive him, seven times?" To which Jesus replied "not seven, but up to seventy seven". So it seems there may be a cut off point. Just sayin'...lol

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -1Reply