Anonymousmouses avatar Religion
3 4

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are +2Reply

I don't know, that's not really what the Bible teaches, or at least it's not as simple as that. Does God love you no matter what? Jesus said that we must love our enemies if we want to be children of God, so maybe God loves His enemies too. But Jesus said in no uncertain terms that you are to fear God more than any man, because the worst a man can do is kill your body, God can kill your body and cast your soul into hell. And if you don't forgive others for their sins, God won't forgive your sins. But if you forgive others, God will forgive you, and if you have mercy on others, God will have mercy on you. So, I guess God does love you no matter what, His door is always open if you want to get right with Him, but you have to make that choice.

@Maze I don't know, that's not really what the Bible teaches, or at least it's not as simple as that. Does God love you...

anyone no matter what they have done can be forgiven if they seek it and confess. so i don;t see how this song isn't biblical,

"God will have mercy on you. So, I guess God does love you no matter what, His door is always open if you want to get right with Him, but you have to make that choice." i think thats what this song is saying, so many people fall into the lies that God doesn;t love them because of what they have done in their life, so they don;t try and go to God, this song is saying to come to God, he is merciful.

just my opinion, I have questions about lecrae's faith in his recent music but i agree with this song, it doesn't say go and sin and do whatever, it says God can forgive and loves you no matter what, i think its easier to confess and change your ways if you know someone will love you despite what you;ve done rather then hate you and bash you

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Anonymousmouse anyone no matter what they have done can be forgiven if they seek it and confess. so i don;t see how this song...

I was reacting to the post, not the song.

Salvation is not automatic, it requires repentance, and it requires you to forgive those who have wronged you. Blowing sunshine up people's butts by telling them that God loves them no matter what isn't helping them, it's hurting them, it's putting them in danger.

The truth is that if everyone hates you, there's a reason. It might not be a ~good~ reason, but there's always a reason. You need to acknowledge that reason, maybe it's something about yourself you need to fix. If you want to feel better, confess your sins to God, forgive those who have wronged you, and be forgiven. Cleanse your soul. That would be my advice anyway.

Anonymous