LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar
2 2
The voters have decided that LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I seem to recall that some years back, some anatomically correct baby dolls were made, probably still are.

I never saw one though.

@Thinkerbell I seem to recall that some years back, some anatomically correct baby dolls were made, probably still are.   I...

I remember hearing about those, but never saw one. Wouldn't get any kid of mine a doll with parts, gross, gross is my impression on that. I am thinking of any dolls I had always had just flat plastic between their legs, like the Ken doll and barbie doll baby dolls just had a flat area between the legs.the only one with junk on her, thar junk was boobs. which always seemed out of place to me because I was a kid and didn't know why those bumps were on the doll, it certainly didn't change my body image ideas, what dummy thinks they should look like a doll?

Anonymous