+46

If you live longer not smoking, you would spend money on something else in your life, so money isn't really being wasted when you buy cigarettes and die early. amirite?

Sickpupzs avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that Sickpupz is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Smokers got an answer to the question they avoid lol

@Kramerbret21 I smoked, switched to vaping. I avoid no questions.

Government banning vape herein my country due to its bad impact on youth... cigarettes and all still cool tho.
Have no idea what THEY smoking.

@StephenHutchins Government banning vape herein my country due to its bad impact on youth... cigarettes and all still cool tho. Have...

I don't know where you are, smoking is never has never been cool. It is just another bad thing that the l;ow brains do, ever notice people who smoke always curse and stink, plus they usually some sort of mental deficiency as well.
dead)

In the suit with the states attorney general's, the cigarette companies tried a variation of this argument, saying smokers save health related expenses by dieing early.