umagnets avatar
0 9

Millenials are annoying, they totes ride their skateboards, and make their bogus music too loud. I wish that their genertion got me.

MrWesterfields avatar MrWesterfield Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Shiny244 What exactly do you have to offer to the world that's so amazing?

My dream! My dream is that the world should always have chocolate! And that we should live on gingerbread mountain where the trees grow chimes of different lengths so that every time the wind blows the villagers hear a lovely symphony! And the rivers flow with champagne and the mountains are peppered with powdered sugar! Join me bretheren, that dream may one day exist!

I'm pretty sure many of them do get involved with combating deforestation, and even in planting a tree or two.

@Piper2 I'm pretty sure many of them do get involved with combating deforestation, and even in planting a tree or two.

i doubt that, all millenials can do today is cry about issues, while taking part of the issue they pretend to be "fixing"

they are solving deforestation by banning plastics and going back to paper , paper straws, paper bags, etc etc. having two planes one to fly in, one for baggage, . companies that cut trees down hire more tree planters then millenials who plant trees,

Anonymous