Lil_Princesss avatar History
9 7
@2881585

Thank ya Spanky.

I hope that it stays up too.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +3Reply
@2881585

You wanna bet? My Halloween thread was taken down.

I agree. I'm also wondering how long your post will be allowed to be here, since there is no "amirite" at the end of it. roll smilie

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Piper2 I agree. I'm also wondering how long your post will be allowed to be here, since there is no "amirite"...

I personally removed because the ending is not me nor does it come straight from the heart like the rest of my post. So I would hope someone has a heart and just leaves me be

@Lil_Princess I personally removed because the ending is not me nor does it come straight from the heart like the rest of my...

I did that also, on a few of my last posts submitted here. Not long after that, there were very active posts removed, because the user who submitted the post..did that.

At this point, Lil_Princess, I would hope the administrators of this site would realize that their rigid rules, suspensions and deactivating of some the most active members has turned it into a place few wish to participate on. Maybe that is the plan, although I can't see the benefit in that for them, myself.

As far this post of yours...I'm glad I can usually remember both the good and bad things that are important for me to remember. Because there are times when the "bad" or painful memories take up more space unbidden than I would wish, I think I understand what you are saying.

@Piper2 I did that also, on a few of my last posts submitted here. Not long after that, there were very active posts...

I agree, most of the posts on this site are written by just a few people who are pretending to be teenagers. I believe the plan is to sell this site and they just didn't want the drama of the SH people to contend with anymore.

Lets all hope that the new owner will be open to more diverse and robust "opinions"

Anonymous